Monday 21 May 2012

OUGD401//THEORY INTO PRACTICE//DEVELOPMENT


IDEA CHANGE:
Instead of doing a publication based on various design companies/designers I'm going to focus on the Bauhaus Movement.  Just because I think I can go into more depth about one rather than spread myself too thinly trying to cover several designers.  I think my ideas becoming a bit simpler and easier to start understanding as I think Ive gone through various idea changes and over complicated things.  This has obviously effected the time that Ive been able to create the publication and will have to learn to be more decisive in the future as Ive found this is something that I've had a problem with before.
FINAL IDEA:
A publication of a case study on the Bauhaus Movement, this has been linked by manifestos, looking at Walter Gropius's Manifesto for the Bauhaus art school.  Its also linked to modernism, as Bauhaus was influenced by Modernism and I've created the publication in a modernist/bauhaus style.


DESIGN SHEET:

No comments:

Post a Comment