Thursday 6 December 2012

RESPONSIVE//FEEL GOOD: INSPIRATION/PAPER MATTERS//OUGD503

FEEL GOOD:
For this brief I wanted to base most of my imagery on fruit, and have a sort of 'organic' theme with it, the emphasise on the brief is definitely about feeling good so finding imagery that makes you 'feel good' could work with this.  I want to focus on the 100% natural ingredients aspect also.  I thought about looking into some songs that could make you 'feel good' or facts that could make you smile whilst walking along and seeing the campaign.  The thing that i wanted to do to make this stand out was to create some kind of 3D poster campaign.  I think this could work well for the brand, it would be playful and light hearted and add a bit of extra something to the campaign.  

My first idea was to have an A2 poster mounted on mount board, the main focus of the poster would be the bottle of 'Feel Good' juice and bursting out of the lid and placed all around would be fruit and possible words that fit the product.  Something that would definitely feature on the poster are the words '100% natural ingredients' with that image I would like to include some more type, possible facts or song lyrics.

I've looked into some 3D poster designs to see what ideas I could get:


PAPER MATTERS:

Pattern Matters is a graphic design-based project inquiring on possible ways to augment the role of pattern by looking into the design process and tactile exploration through pattern making, where the main objective of the project is to inspire designers to look at pattern in every possible angle.
They make these 3D posters using paper techniques that look really good, I feel like this would be too complex for what I could do in the short space of time.
 
                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment