Monday 10 December 2012

RESPONSIVE//FEEL GOOD RESEARCH//OUGD503

FEEL GOOD DRINKS RESEARCH:
I looked at the original packaging to see what I liked/disliked about it.  These look quite dated but they have been redesigned since then:
I think this new range aesthetically works quite well, however, I would still change the typeface on the logo, I don't really feel this screams high end packaging design.  By changing this I think it would appeal to a more up market audience.
New range of logos, changed accordingly for the different range.

The original logo only now appears as the corporate logo, this is something that is consistent within the range, with them all being the new updated logo on the bottle, however, I feel like the corporate logo should match the bottled logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment