Wednesday 9 January 2013

DESIGN FOR PRINT AND WEB//BRANDING RESEARCH//OUGD504

BRAND RESEARCH
I've started looking around for various branding that I like to get some ideas for rebranding London Sixties Week

I like this rebranding from Creative Juggernauts, I think its simple but professional and attractive, I would quite like to try and do something similar to the second flyer/book on the left, where I take a scene/ artist from the sixties and possibly lower the opacity and place my logo in the middle.

I like this design because I think the business cards look good, I'd quite like to get my business cards embossed/debossed 
I don't think this is really in fitting with the style of design I should be creating for London Sixties Week but I like the different use of stock and somehow hope to incorporate this in my work:

No comments:

Post a Comment