Thursday 9 January 2014

COP3//EMAILING EXHIBITION SPACES FOR PRACTICAL//OUGD601

EMAILING EXHIBITION SPACES:
I thought it would be a good idea to email the William Morris Gallery as I thought this would be a fitting place to try and hold an exhibition about the London Underground and Frank Picks design values (as he was massively influenced by William Morris and his morals and values.)

EMAIL:

Hi,

I am in my final year of a BA in Graphic Design and I am looking for a venue for a small exhibition.

I would like to hire a room during the summer, between june and august, and am enquiring as to whether you have any rooms that would be suitable and what the cost would be.

My exhibition is based on the design of the London Underground and I believe the William Morris Gallery would be a fitting venue, especially as Frank Pick, of the London Underground, was heavily influenced by William Morris.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes

Kathryn Brooks


REPLY:
Dear Kate,
Thank you for your email, I am sorry but we do not hire rooms for exhibitions. You might like have a look at our webpage:
Artists Opportunities 
You may also be interested in the E17 Art Trail.
Best wishes,
Gary Heales
Exhibitions and Collections

No comments:

Post a Comment